Our CQS client charter - what we promise you...
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest deals most of us
ever make. We want to make it as easy for you as we can and will do
all we can to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
This charter tells you what you can expect from us.
The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
The Law Society has set up a new quality scheme for solicitors
who deal with buying and selling property.
We are a member of the CQS, which means that we meet the high
standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give clients a
professional and quality conveyancing service.
What you can expect from us
• When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will
explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect
from your solicitor
• We will tell you what the costs will be
• We will keep you informed of progress in your sale or
• We will work in line with the quality standards of the Law
• Treat you fairly
• Be polite and professional
• Respond promptly to your enquiries
• Tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of
• Ask for your feedback on our service
Please visit our residential property webpage.
If you want to complain about a solicitor, please see our
client care and
If you have any other concern about the firm as a member of the
CQS please contact the Law Society team: email@example.com